- Listed: July 9, 2015 12:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Free Agency Residency in Barcelona
Are you a player who wants to play professional overseas but not sure how? Here is your opportunity. Or a Nothern European player who wants to play in a pro league in the South? or a student who wants to be part of the fastest growing academy system in Europe.
Barcelona basketball is the place to be!Not just a beautiful location, but a basketball hotbed in Europe.
ABN has partnered up with the Barcelona Basketball Academy and will be creating a residence training program in Barcelona beginning this August. More details will soon follow, but this much can be mentioned:
a. You will be responsible to pay your own round trip airfare as well as residency fees to the BBA. You must show a copy of your return ticket or onward destination. Smart players buy flexible tickets.
b. You will be responsible to show current medical insurance which covers you while playing basketball in Europe, and this insurance must be documented or you will not be allowed to complete.
c. You must demonstrate you have a player license in good standing from a previous club, or are a first year player attempting to play overseas.
This is not a free agent camp… do not be confused. This is not a showcase.
What you receive:
1. Full room ,board, transportation, and access to training facilities.
2. A professional international coach /staff which will provide 3 hours of training daily, as well as your access to a fitness center.
3. Complete evaluation and assessment of your placement level in Spanish and surrounding country leagues
4. Video tapes of your workouts and contests, which can be duplicated for your use.
5. A minimum of 4 matches per 7 days of residency.
6. You will be loaned out as a player to a local spanish team to play with their team in an integrated manner. Much different than playing side by side with other free agents against other free agents.
7. Marketing and exposure to professional coaches and agents in the Spanish area and surrounding countries.
Pricing and more info to follows. Expected launch date August 13, 2015. Expected cap of 10 male and 6 female players on a first come basis.
Barcelona Basketball Academy also will have opportunities for:
a) school aged students to come and study and learn from an elite professional international staff.
b)Bosman status players also looking to play in the Spanish leagues can also buy residency and exposure time.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: bbcoachrob
- Member Since: October 8, 2011
Other items listed by bbcoachrob
- Mens #4 needed in France
- Junior College Post and Swing Players Needed
- Mens Coach wanted: Scandinavia 2. Division
- $500 per referral! Unlimited Income for Coaches!
- Take 5 world of BBall 25th of June 2012 Campus