example brochure email for 2013 and 2014 quotes
- 12 days/ 9 games plus streetball tournament
- Depart Zurich, Switzerland- Return Venice, Italy
- City tours in Zurich, Lucerne, Lugano, Bellagio, Milano, Verona, Venice
- Streetball tournament at Europe's largest basketball camp with campers
- 5 games vs. camp teams at the Swiss Wilson Camp(www.swissbasketballcamp.com)
- Meet an NBA Star (TBA) and NBA Toronto Raptors Coach Tom Sterner at the Swiss Camp!
- 4 Game Minimum in strong Italian tournament.
- End your trip in incredible Venice.
- Parents will also want to come on this trip!
- Competition Strength: B/C Swiss A/B Italy
Pilatus Mountain cogwheel train trip is absolutely spectacular.. Lake Luzern incredible!
Depart Switzerland for Italy but stop and see the famous city of Bellagio on the way. Explore Alpine lake cities and the famous Garda Area of Italy on this journey towards Venice. Travel to incredible Sirmione, Italy for tough Italian basketball tournament. This tournament is the highlight of this trip with tough international teams all waiting for your arrival.
* Prices from available from all major USA Airports. Price is EF travel tour.
**Does not include tournament fees. Tournament fees on registration page.
Italy has some of the largest basketball arenas in Europe for its professional leagues. It is not uncommon for clubs to use them in their tournaments. Italians also build basketball courts in the middle of cobblestone streets, near the ocean,and the opportunites to play at these venues are once in a lifetime. Our tournament in Sirmione is in the middle of "basketball country". Depending on size of the tournament, most games will be played in the gyms on the peninsula, with overflow games being played in Verona. Our tournament director in Sirmione has been working with Rob Friedrich since 1995, so you know you are in great hands!
A trip you will never forget! You will see churches that were around more than a thousand years ago and you will walk in places you have only read abou tin your history books.
All tournaments are all in indoor facilities, but these are photos of outdoor courts we have found in Italy where some of our players have had some pickup games in their free times.