- EXAMPLE 2012 BROCHURE - EMAIL FOR 2013 AND 2014 QUOTES
- 10 days/5 games
- includes 5 games with team camp and 2 days of Elite Fundamentals Development Camp
- Here you will join ABN's first elite fundamentals player development basketball team camp in China.
- 4 gyms, dorms on site.. great venue!
- City tour Beijing, Shanghai, Great Wall of China and much more!
- Look at this list of sightseeing
- Taiji Exercise in Park
Dragon Boat Ride (one way)
Great Wall of China, Badaling
Hutong Tour in a Rickshaw
Jade Buddha Temple
- You will fly into Beijing and see the magnificent city that hosted our last Olympic Games. You saw it on TV, now you will see it come to life.
- You will travel to see the Great Wall of China, a Rickshaw tour , and you will also get to go in and visit a typical Chinese family: peek into their lives seeing there home, meals, etc... incredible learning event!
- You will get to see many architectural and religious icons up close and in person.
- Then you will finally arrive in Shanghai and after a brief city tour be transported to our fantastic facility outside the city to the Shanghai Experimental School, 1688 Luo Shan Road, Kangqiao town, Pudong District.
- You can click on the link to see the school and facility.
- We already have commitments from two NBA players and an NBA Coach to attend.
- We expect the local elite players of Chinese youth basketball programs to attend and they will welcome their first ever chance to meet and play with American players.
- 2 days of this camp will make the entire trip worthwhile for your basketball needs!
- The experience of living at this boarding school and integrating with Chinese students is an experience in itself.
- You will be a full part of the camp and practice as individuals or a team, depending upon you and your coach's wishes.
- We are inviting Chinese teams to come the camp is marketed as a Team Camp.
- We will also arrange matches with local strong youth teams of your age group.
- Do not miss this chance at such a cultural learning experience combined with great basketball!
Be patient for news on this camp. Things move slowly as we are preparing a strong sound foundation for our first Asian camp.
We believe the camp we build in Shanghai will be the largest of its kind in the world, with teams from over 14 countries attending. This part of the world is starving for international club competitions.
Did you know that basketball is the fastest growing sport in China and soon there will be more basketball players in China than in both Europe and the USA combined?
Camps are just starting in China as NBA, China has made great gains in opening the door for foreigners to come in and influence the local club teams.
NBA PLAYER and Coach are being negotiated for at this very moment.