Rogla Olympic Village, Slovenia is located near Venice, Italy, and is an olympic training center in the mountains of the Slovenian Alps. Here you will have nothing to do but concentrate on the beauty of your surroundings, and your next match again the toughest opponents we could bring in. If your team wants competition, this is the tournament for you! Yugoslavian, Croatian, Slovenian, and Italian top youth teams are hungry for this tournament.Our partner in Italy has been working with ABN since 1995. The tournament offers the best of talent and sightseeing, and the food package is unreal! Do not miss this tournament!
- All weekends in June and July available for tournaments
- Age groups 18u, 16u, 14u B & G
- Located in Rogla, Slovenia
- Secluded training center (think Lake Placid)
- Tournament and contests only
- New high tech facility, 2 full courts, one location!
- 4 game camp tournament minimum
- FIBA referees
- FIBA rules – full stop clock game times.
- Strength of Tournament = A- A+
- Please get your deposits in as early as possible.
- You may also create tour: Italy/Slovenia or Austria/Slovenia
- Team Fee $700. Per head fee participant++
- Discounts for multiple teams.
- ++ The tournament price can only be sold as a package at the Olympic Village.