(we are rebuilding camp website please click here while in progress) camps.assistbasketballnetwork.com
click on video above for camp promo explanation
Youth Camp schedule for 2018: ( Ages 8-18 boys and girls overnight American style camps)
June 18-23 Turkey/ Russia
June 25-J1 Turkey/ Russia
July 4-9 TBA ( Peru?), Slovakia
July 11-16 Spain
July 15-31 Zofingen Switzerland ( Partner Camp- also July 11-16) see tours/discounts
July 27-31 Bulgaria
Aug 11-14 India
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL CAMP AND INTEGRATE SHOWCASES
June 15-30 TBA Italy / Spain Pro Summer Development League
Aug 1-6 TBA
All year: Residence Camp in Barcelona, Spain
What is a Supercamp?
Supercamps are the wave of the future! ABN was involved with two of the earliest camps in Europe, and now is expanding in 2015-17 and looking to create Supercamps in 8 locations.
- An American-style overnight basketball camp
- 200-500 campers for one week or two weeks
- American coaching staff working as coaches during the camp and as lecturers during the coaches clinic.
- American professional players working as counselors and Free Agents at night
- NBA coach/Player as Guest
- National Team level players working as counselors and individual station workers during the camp and as players against the free agents at night.
- International Basketball tournament on weekend with minimum 10 visiting teams from the USA
- NCAA Certified Scouting Companies present scouting to bring players to the USA
- FIBA International Coaches Clinic with NBA level coaches
- Free Agent Camp using professional players looking for contracts
- FIBA / National Domestic Referee and Coaching certificates possiblities
Who can host a camp?
Anyone can host this type of camp. We prefer to develop existing day or overnight camps as the infrastructure is already present.
How big do facilities need to be?
You can start with as little as two main basketball indoor courts ( 8 baskets each).
(We prefer facilities which have at least 3 indoor basketball courts and 6 outdoor courts within walking distance of the main headquarters.)
We must have facilities which are close to lodging, cafeteria, easy transportation , and hopefully a central tourist area. We really are interested if you already have an existing camp.
The larger the facility, the larger we can internationalize your camp.
What do we do if we are interested in a Supercamp?
Contact Rob Friedrich and you will be sent a prospectus. Most importantly, our camps are all high quality, elite fundamentals camps played with the highest expectations of sportsmanship, integrity, and international goodwill.